Thursday 20 October 2011

Ever wanted config transformations for all your project types in VS2010???

Hi Everyone,

in case you didn't know, when they released VS2010 and config transforms were actually built into web projects
myself for one needed a new change of underwear due to excitement... hey I'm married, have kids so I get excited about toy cars, the night garden and new VS2010 tools built into the IDE.

I then created a windows service project only to have my excitement then turn into questions of WTF??  why web projects and not others...

Well if you didnt know of a cool little project called Slow Cheetah basically a VS package that installs and then lets you trasform not only your app.config and other configs but also any Xml file in your project ! get it here :

http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/69023d00-a4f9-4a34-a6cd-7e854ba318b5

I can go back to watching the night garden again hurah !

No comments:

Post a Comment